HTML Map

2011-08-30

Trendy Tuesdays

One of the biggest trends this fall is fur. Whether is be faux fur, rabbit fur, or fox fur, it's here to stay. Everyone has their own beliefs and opinions on whether or not to wear real fur, so I've included both real and faux fur in this post. The moment I knew fur would be big was when I watched the Gucci Fall 2011 runway show all the way back in February. The collection really took my breath away, and know fur is springing up everywhere.


Burberry London Fox-Trimmed Trenchcoat - $1995 -
Saks.com
Miu Miu Mongolian Fur Boots - $750 - Saks.com
Gucci Fox Fur Collar - $2990 - Saks.com
Ash Hannah Rabbit Fur & Leather Wedge Ankle Boots - $375 -
Saks.com
Alice + Olivia Gilda Fur Cuffed Sweater - $396 - Saks.com

The below pictures are all faux fur. Still as gorgeous as ever!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Penn Trenchcoat -$498 - Saks.com
Rachel Zoe Marianne Faux Fur Vest - $225 - Saks.com
Maison Martin Margiela MM6 Faux Fur Shrug - $425 -
Saks.com
How do you think you will style fur into your wardrobe this season? Boots, a bag, a scarf... let me know!

9 comments:

  1. I like fur collars and vests!:D

    Thanks for posting these, gave me ideas.;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of fur as long as its faux! :)

    emilybayley
    http://fashionwallfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a trend i'm definitely getting intoooo!!! can't wait to dress in some awesome faux fur jackets i've gotten!!!

    http://www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, girls! I love this trend, too, can't wait to see it more this fall!
    Cassidy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for fall/winter so I can wear this trend!!!! I have been seeing it in magazines and blogs and am loving it!!

    Love your blog! I'm a new follower! Maybe we can follow each other?

    xoox Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fur snood :)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Denise, I love your blog! And me too, Alexandria!(:
    Cassidy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Cassidy, that Burberry trench is so fab.. Wish I could buy ittttt! AHH! =D and THANKS for letting us know when you're posting! Can't wait for your next entry!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the Ash fur and leather boots are amazing!

    chocolate-sarcasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it makes my day!