HTML Map

2011-08-28

Rachel Zoe's Debut Collection: Days 5, 6, + 7

I figured I'd end this week with the last three days of Rachel Zoe's new collection. On Friday, she talked to Saks.com about her sequin mini dress - and AH, I was in love once again. This shift dress is gorgeous, I can see what she was talking about when she said it can be brought day-to-night. Out of all of her collection, I'd probably purchase this piece along with the tie-neck blouse.

Rachel Zoe Collection - Available at saksfifthavenue.com
On Saturday, the look was again completely gorgeous; a beige with leather trim cape that is my favorite I've seen so far. It's just amazing how classic, sophisticated, and glamorous a cape can look, but it's just stunning.

Rachel Zoe Collection - Available at Saksfifthavenue.com
Today's look was the most disappointing, in my eyes. With captivating looks on Friday and Saturday, I was expecting to be blown away, but this dress just didn't do it for me. The dress is pretty and definitely reminds me of Rachel with the vintage vibe, but it just doesn't seem like any special piece, but that's just me!

Rachel Zoe Collection - Available at Saksfifthavenue.com


...And that ends my Rachel Zoe rampage! I hope you guys liked this three-part post I did on the Rachel Zoe event for Saks, and tell me if this is something you'd like to see again! Also, what was your favorite piece of the seven? To refresh your memory, my previous posts are here and here. Personally, I'm really town between Days 1, 5, and 6 (the peacoat, the shift dress, and the cape). Hope you all stayed safe with the Hurricane, and see you tomorrow!

All photos from Saks.com

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute post!

    Ebay Finds > http://www.my-cherry-picker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just love this collection and Rachel too, of course!
    Cassidy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh nice post. I too am a Rachel Zoe fan!
    Happy Blogging!
    http://buttaflybytes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoaa that contemporary cape is so cute! it's so unique yet fashionable.
    i loveee rachel zoe! haha i just posted a photo with her on my blog haha!
    loving your blog! keep up the good quality work!

    please check my blog out if you can! :)
    jode

    http://alajode.blogspot.com
    http://alajode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, BFB, I just love Rachel! And it really is, Jode, I love it! Thanks so much for coming by!
    Cassidy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah, I really want that cape!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that jacket!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here, it's amazing!
    Cassidy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it great?! I love it!
    Cassidy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it makes my day!