HTML Map

2011-08-27

Shoe Lust

As all is winding down in anticipation for the hurricane tomorrow, I wanted to do a light post and share my favorite Fall 2011 Jimmy Choo shoes! Feel free to drool and add to a wishlist, these are all amazing...

Jimmy Choo Bejeweled Heel Satin Pump - $1,695 -  NeimanMarcus.com

Jimmy Choo Whirl Glitter-Toe Ballet Flats - $345 - Saks.com

Jimmy Choo April Calfskin Over-the-Knee Boots -
$1,395 - Saks.com

Jimmy Choo Briant Wedge Boots - $825 - JimmyChoo.com

Jimmy Choo Morse Leopard Flats - $495 - JimmyChoo.com

Jimmy Choo Eros Platform Shoes - $750 - JimmyChoo.com
What is your favorite shoe? I'd have to say either the Bejeweled Heel Pumps or Glitter-Toe Ballet Flats. And those OTK boots..?! Ah, I love them all!

4 comments:

  1. omg cassidy, I'm DROOLING over here. These shoes are beyond incredible...I want those Jimmy Choo over the knee boots ahhh!


    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are! What I'd give for a pair.. Ah, they're all so amazing!
    Cassidy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous, aren't they? I love them all!
    Cassidy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it makes my day!