HTML Map

2012-07-11

Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara

Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara
in "Very Black"


Happy Wednesday, everyone! Ah, the week is half over, so only a few more days until the weekend! I'm actually going away today, so I'll probably be lagging on commenting on my favorite blogs, but I'll be sure to catch up on Monday when I'm back home! But I do have this post and a post scheduled for Friday!

In the very beginning of June, I did a review on the Maybelline Great Plush Mascara. That mascara is the newest, and has gotten some quite good reviews by a lot of beauty gurus on the web and youtube. However, as you'll see in my review, I wasn't a huge fan of the mascara. My quest to find another great mascara was not over, though, and I finally got around to purchasing the Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara ($8-9). I have heard nothing but great reviews on this mascara since it first came out and I remember seeing Carly Cristman talk about it in one of her videos. I just pushed it off until recently, and boy am I glad I finally got around to it!

This mascara is truly a lengthening mascara through and through. The brush gives incredible length to your eyelashes that I have honestly not had in any of my other mascaras. Also, I was given the idea to combine this lengthening mascara with the Great Plush mascara to see how the results would be:

Wow. The combination of these two mascaras is definitely the combination that I have been using. The Great Plush gives volume, while the Illegal Lengths provides length, leaving my eyelashes exactly where I want them to be. I'm fortunate to have full, long lashes, but these two mascaras definitely emphasize that fact to a new extreme!

Have any of you tried this mascara? What about the Great Plush mascara?

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it makes my day!