HTML Map

2011-07-30

My Very First Post...

I've been a bit nervous trying to decide what I should do with my first blog post, but I figured it'd be proper to just introduce myself to everyone, if anyone, that stumbles upon this little blog of mine. My name is Cassidy, and I'm 16 years old, living in the US. I go to high school and am only 2 years away from college, which scares me a little. Ever since I was little, I've loved fashion, makeup, travel, arts, and decided that I want to make a blog dedicated to that. Whether or not anyone decides to follow me or if anyone even sees my blog at all isn't a huge deal to me, I just want this blog to be something I'm proud of. I can't wait to see where this takes me, so I'm off to come up with some fresh ideas for posts...

5 comments:

  1. Cassidy Lee-

    Just wanted you to know, you do have a follower. I just created an account here on Blogger and found your blog! I went through your posts and think they are great. I am also a high school student with some similar interests. Over time, as I find more ideas to blog about, I hope you stop and take a look at my profile.

    Sincerely,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way my profile is
    http://www.bracesandballetblogspot.com
    Take a look, if you want.

    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Maggie! I will definitely follow you, I finally set up a little box my above me so it's easier for others to follow me! Thanks, again, nice to interact with a follower, having just started!(:
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey new blog follower!I have looked though some of ur post and there great can't wait to read more!Nice blog u have started!By the way my name is Maria nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Maria! Thanks so much, it means a lot! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it makes my day!