HTML Map

2012-12-02

Holiday Beauty Gift Guide





Happy Sunday, everyone! I honestly cannot believe that it is already December. This year has truly flown by and I've been ready for the holidays since... the beginning of November, actually! Now, though, it's socially acceptable to be excited, so my Christmas excitement is now just bursting beyond belief! As I'm sure everyone is now shopping for presents, I wanted to create a little bit of a gift guide for everyone to share! These are some personal beauty favorites of mine that are on my Christmas list and maybe they could be on yours as well!

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume: The follow up to Taylor Swift's incredible Wonderstruck perfume, Wonderstruck Enchanted was just recently released and smells absolutely amazing. The bottle comes in the same great shape with charms draped around the top and is red, perhaps in honor of her new album. 

NAKED Basics Palette: As a follow up to the infamous NAKED and NAKED2 palettes, Urban Decay has just released the new Naked Basics palette! This palette features 6 completely matte eyeshadows, whether you want a light day eye or nighttime smokey look. This palette is also very small! In pictures, I've seen it compared to the size of an iPhone, yet it has 6 full eyeshadows! I'm dying to get my hands on this for the winter!

Ciate Sequin Manicure Set: Ciate has truly been the "it" brand for nail polish trends this year, in my opinion. Beginning with the caviar manicure back in the spring, they have come out with some great manicure kits. (I actually did a post on the caviar nails here) The latest in their trends is the sequined manicure kit, which looks amazing. Your nails literally sparkle and shine!

Chanel Lipstick in La Caline: This lipstick is part of the Chanel Winter collection and I went out to swatch it today. Ah, it was amazing! I don't like a lot of color on my lips, so I tend to always go for more nudes and pinks, but I've been obsessed with the oxblood trend this year. Chanel came out with a very dark, deep oxblood lipstick, but I'd never be able to brave that and this color is just as gorgeous and following the berry trend, just a lot more muted. 

NARS Kiss Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Coffret: Available at Sephora as a part of the NARS/Andy Warhol collection, this mini lip gloss kit comes with 5 different glosses. Not only do the lip glosses look amazing, but the tin it comes in is absolutely amazing and definitely reusable. 

What is on your wishlist this year?! I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. I would be sooo happy with any of these for Christmas! Fingers crossed huh :)
    I'm now following your blog lovely gonna have a catch up on your old posts ;)
    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the NAKED Basics Palette. I'm such a sucker for neutral eyeshadows :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it makes my day!